Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this consumer promotion offer is Alcobrew Distilleries India Ltd. whose corporate office is at 6th floor, Magnum Tower-2, sector 58, Golf
Course Extension Road, Gurugram, Haryana-122101
- The promotion offer is open to residents of India who are of or above the legal drinking age in that state or UT, except employees of Alcobrew Distilleries India Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this promotion offer.
- By entering this promotion offer, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for this Offer is through the unique code which the consumer will get after buying a 750 ml pack of GOLFER’S SHOT & scratch the panel inside the flap of the monocarton.
- The Closing date for the redemption of the Loyalty Points will be 22nd Jan’23, 11:59 pm. No redemption of loyalty points against a gift can be done by the consumer post the mentioned date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for cashback not getting credited for whatever reason.
- All disputes arising out of the offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Delhi only.
- Promoter has all the rights to change or withdraw the promotional scheme without giving any prior notice.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. They also reserve the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The prizes / gift items of the winners are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Alcobrew Distilleries India Ltd. reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Prizes / Gifts redeemed by the consumer through accumulated reward points will be delivered to the address registered on the website.
- The Spin of Wheel will be managed independently by the online software without any intervention of Alcobrew Distilleries India Ltd.
- Entry into the promotion offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Alcobrew Distilleries India Ltd. and not to any other party.
- Entrants agree that the promoter is not knowingly solicited information from children under 21 years of age. By using the services herein, Entrant represents that entrant is at least 21 years of age or more and legally competent to bind himself under the contract in terms of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and fulfil the age of drinking as permissible under applicable excise laws of the entrant jurisdiction.
- Entrant acknowledges that while surfing or using the website, entrant may be directed to another website which has their policy, terms and conditions
and entrant agree to bind himself/herself with such contract with such website and Promoter shall not be held responsible for any breach thereof and entrant expressly waive off all such claim against Promoter.
- This promotion offer is not available in the State of Tamil Nadu (due to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other States wherever
Prohibited by Law.
- Entrant in unequivocal terms agrees and expressly gives his/her consent that Company can use his/her image/photo in any promotional programs on any public medium and can send promotional messages to the Entrant at his/her mobile and email.
- Entrant agrees that he/she is giving information voluntarily and acknowledge that the Company would make all efforts to ensure the accuracy and security of data which Entrant will voluntary share with the Company, however, Company shall not be held responsible for any security
lapse and Entrant are sharing the information voluntarily and for his/her benefit at his/her peril and without any force, coercion, undue influence
from the Company.
- Entrant is made aware that Company will keep the information for as long as it is necessary as per its discretion, however, if the Entrant desires from
the Company to delete the information, the Entrant is encouraged to intimate the Company, Company cannot assure Entrant that his/her information will be isolated and deleted from all backup data.
- The consumer will be eligible to scan the QR Code on the monocarton only 5 times in a day & a total number of 20 scans can be performed from a particular mobile number in a lifetime.